RE: Newbie Alert

From: "Gregg Wiltshire" Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:32:46 -0600

Ok guys take it easy on me, I am new to the mailing list and new to OTR.

Thank God, someone newer than me. ;)

Welcome to the list for the most musically discerning people on the net, Gregg! I only discovered OtR last summer myself -- so many years spent in darkness. As Trudy mentioned, there's also a fan-sponsored message board if you'd like to check it out at http://www.drewvogel.com/invboard/index.php .

There are times you may have to dig through the list archives if you actually want to understand the old-timers' esoterica, but this is a swell bunch of people here.

Keith from NY