RE: Newbie Alert

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-over-the-rhine@actwin.com
[mailto:owner-over-the-rhine@actwin.com] On Behalf Of Gregg Wiltshire
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 10:33 AM
To: over-the-rhine@actwin.com
Subject: Newbie Alert

Ok guys take it easy on me, I am new to the mailing list and new to OTR.
Anyway, just wanted to say "Hey" to all those on the mailinglist, I hope
be a meaningful contributor to the discussions.

- Gregg

Well hello there Gregg...
Welcome to the fold.
OtR is going to be touring some western states starting in March...maybe
they will come by your house.  I'm hoping they will be making up some
postponed dates in CO, too.
A coupla' good albums for starters (other than the OHIO that you already
have) are Good Dog Bad Dog and Amature Shortwave Radio...two of my
personal favs, but you can't go wrong with ANY.
Also, come join us at Drew's OTR forum....a place to discuss OTR and all
sorts of things, including signing up for some really awesome audience
recordings from OTR's live shows.  The band does not object to audience
audio taping and it's a wonderful way to experience the live show
without actually being there.
Here's the link...comeon' check it out.
http://www.drewvogel.com/invboard/index.php?act=idx
Hope to see you here and there and maybe some up coming shows...who
knows?
Trudes xo