Newbie Alert

Ok guys take it easy on me, I am new to the mailing list and new to OTR. I have heard of OTR for a while, but had no idea about who or what their music was like. I was surfing around at Paste Music and thought, hmmm, let me give teses guys a listen. I download the MP3 for "Show Me", and I was instantly hooked. I listened to "Suitcase" and "Nobody Number One" and with each song just fell further in love with OTR. I immediately went to their website and downloaded the long version of "How Long Have You Been Stoned". That was it! I am now hopelessly hooked forever. Went out and bought OHIO. I can't stop playing it. It has been a long time since I have been this excited about a band. Karin and Linford are truly talented songwriters and performers. I can't wait to get more of their albums, and hopefully get the chance to see them live if they ever come to Texas.

Anyway, just wanted to say "Hey" to all those on the mailinglist, I hope to be a meaningful contributor to the discussions.

- Gregg