Taft Christmas Sans Me

Hello all,

For those so inclined to care, I regret to announce that I really doubt I'll be
able to make it to Cincy this weekend.

My father is currently hospitalized after having a minor heart attack this past
weekend.  This is his second heart attack in six months.  He will be 76 years
old if he makes it to his birthday on December 17, and he already has a stint
(a metal molly screw of sorts that holds open his main clogged artery) and it
is being replaced today since he was one of the unlucky five percent which
experiences stint failure.

So, keep us in your thoughts and prayers if you are also so inclined, and by
all means somebody please, tape the show!

Mark

=====