"The World Cafe" appearance, avail on CD free

OtR was on "The World Cafe" recently with the full band.  The
interview/music show was broadcast (re-broadcast?) last week, on December 2.
http://worldcafe.org/comingup.php

This is broadcast here in Cincinnati on WNKU, Cincinnati's only
singer-songwriter-oriented radio station.

Anyway, I taped in and today I'm transfering the hour onto CD-R.  If someone
wants a copy of the hour, write to me off-list.  The deal is, if you:
1.  promise not sell it or profit from it in any way,
2.  send me a blank CD-R, and
3.  return postage, I'll burn one for you.

Some of it is the host David Dye playing the right music to set the mood,
then introducing the band, etc.  I'm not even putting track marks on it.
It's just a straightforward transfer to CD-R.

All the best,
Lama