RE: www.corruptchristianmusic.com

--- ".kylie.wilkerson ." <kylie_wilkerson@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> that was an over-share, kristen.
>
> :)

Yeah, sometimes they just come out before I can catch
them.  The words, I mean.

that reminds me of a college roommate who, for a Christmas gag-gift exchange in our campus ministry group, bottled a fart.   I was surprised it still smelled when opened a week later.

so, if you adopt a 'catch-and-release' policy, you want to be careful where you choose to 'release' them...

--Jonathan Dix