Re: Snow (or lack there of)

ACK! Try being in San Francisco. Despite recent rain, it's generally been in the 50s and 60s. This is not right. I was born and raised in Montana, I need snow and chafing cold for it to feel like a real christmas. Ya know they put christmas lights on outdoor palm trees here!? That's obscene!

bothered,
Perry.

In a message dated 12/5/2003 5:54:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, edwardsaaron2000@yahoo.com writes:

> As someone who is stuck in the NW sector of the
> country, I have to say that I am so friggin jealous of
> all of you who  are talking about snow. All we have in
> Portland is cold, cold, cooooooooooooooold rain. And
> buckets of it!!!!!
> Ok, had to say it, I'll try to hold my tounge for the
> rest of the winter. sorry.

I glow fiercely from within;
I am the Fractal Lightbulb!