From: Aaron Edwards edwardsaaron2000@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:54:49 -0800 (PST)
To: over-the-rhine@actwin.com
Subject: Snow (or lack there of)

As someone who is stuck in the NW sector of the
country, I have to say that I am so friggin jealous of
all of you who  are talking about snow. All we have in
Portland is cold, cold, cooooooooooooooold rain. And
buckets of it!!!!!
Ok, had to say it, I'll try to hold my tounge for the
rest of the winter. sorry.

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"