RE: Christian Rock

On Thu, 4 Dec 2003, Lawlor, Barry wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Dec 2003 Otrcincyfan@aol.com wrote:

> > I had a friend tell me OTR is, "too Christian for the mainstream and
> > too mainstream for Christians." It makes some sense.
>
> And I hope they never become a "Christian" band, take a look at what
> those Christian CCM artists have the gall to do:
> http://www.corruptchristianmusic.com/home/index.html
>
> ::shudder::
>
> Out here, Barry

a quick glance reminds me strongly of those days when we belonged to
cult-like christian churches who feared the outside world

one cannot be alight in a well light place.

one cannot be salt and salty to the salt shaker, but to the dinner plate.

take it with a grain of salt.

and ask yourself: is the power of truth owned soleyl by the artist? or the
one who makes and knows and invented the whole truth?

i am confident that truth is more available than this site presents it to
be.

geesh

rhys
--
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.