Rockin' around the Christmas tree....

I tend to like any Christmas album that has the word *swank* in the
title...preferably ones put out by Bachelor Pad Royale. these nifty little
assorments have stuff by the likes of Dean Martin and Nat King Cole, Peggy
Lee and Eartha Kitt...

the songs inspire me to make naughty concoctions involving egg nog and
certain substances my in-laws thing should be abolished again...

on a more reverant note--all you DNotY fans ought to grab yourself a copy
of Excelsis: A Dark Noel. it's a Projekt records release with a lot of
their lush ethereal bands represented...this album captures some of the
holiness and beauty of the holiday in a way that few Christmas discs
have...but have I plugged this last Christmas? I can't remember...anyways,
you can buy it on amazon, but they don't have a lot of info on it...sadly.

anyhow...
Lynz

mp3s available on...my favourite is Welcome Christmas
http://www.projekt.com/excelsis/