not really Re: BPD

I think Madeline L'Engle really gets at it in Walking On Water with
this:  "Basically there can be no categories such as 'religious' art
and 'secular' art, because all true art is incarnational and therefore
'religious.'"  By this definition, they are a christian band, aren't
they?

(sorry Damian, I accidentally sent this to just you a while ago...)

--

----- End forwarded message -----