HAPPY THANKSGIVING from Over the Rhine

Happy Thanksgiving everyone,

Just a quick note to bring you up to date on a few things. First, thanks to
all of you who sent words of encouragement our way when we decided to postpone
part of our Fall tour. Your sweetness and wisdom meant alot. The break was
much needed, however unfortunate the timing. We plan on making up those few weeks
of dates out West etc. this coming March. We hope to see you then, and again,
thanks for your understanding and graciousness.

In the meanwhile, we are so looking forward to this year's Christmas Tour.
These end-of-year tours are always very special to us, and this one in
particular feels significant. Sometimes we need this music. Music can be a form of
prayer, a form of healing, a form of happiness, sadness, drenched in joy,
heartbreaking. Bring it on. We'll be playing these shows as if they're our last.

Here is the itinerary in case you haven't stopped by overtherhine.com
recently...

Fri Nov 28: Akron OH, Lime Spider (That's this Friday folks!)
Sat Nov 29: Columbus, OH, Little Brothers
Sun Nov 30: Ann Arbor MI, The Ark
Mon Dec 1: Cleveland OH, Beachland Ballroom
Wed Dec 3: Beaver Falls PA, Geneva College, Old Main Auditorium
Thu Dec 4: Brooklyn NY, Southpaw
Fri Dec 5: Baltimore MD, Fletcher's
Sat Dec 6: Arlington VA, Iota
Mon Dec 8: Carrboro NC, Room 4
Tue Dec 9: Athens GA, 40 Watt Club
Wed Dec 10: Atlanta GA, Echo Lounge
Fri Dec 12: Cincinnati OH, Taft Theatre (Special Guests: Susan Enan, Pedro
the Lion) Please bring a non-perishable food item for the Over-The-Rhine
Freestore Foodbank.
Sat Dec 13: Champaign IL, High Dive
Sun Dec 14: Chicago IL, Martyr's

Our special guest for all of the above is the fab Susan Enan. An amazing band
called Pedro the Lion (from Seattle) is also joining us for our hometown
concert at The Taft on the 12th of December in Cincinnati. We've seen Pedro's
songwriter, David Bazan, perform a few times and there is something vitally
important going on there. Fasten your seatbelts.

Please also note that we're asking all who attend The Taft show in Cincinnati
to bring a non-perishable food item for the Over-The-Rhine Freestore
Foodbank. Like many charities in the last few years, they've been struggling to keep
up. Thanks in advance.

We always try to do something a little different on these December tours, and
we decided to spread the love around somewhat as far as the band goes for
these particular shows. Devon Ashley (one of two drummers we used on OHIO) will
be joining us this time out, and Matt Slocum (of Sixpence None the Richer) will
be playing cello and guitars. Rick Plant returns on bass. We think you're
going to come in out of the cold and be thoroughly warmed by this special group
of players. (Our friend and mentor Dave Nixon is doing merch, Spinner is back
tour managing/sound engineering and we're using Tawd Bell for our truck driver,
stage hand and guitar tech. Rawk on.)

Thanks to Will and Paul and Hunter for a great run earlier this year. See you
on the other side...

There is much to be thankful for. That's definitely a redeeming quality about
America--we set aside a day to give thanks. The Europeans and Brits think
we're a little strange, but I like the idea of a day where we're invited to give
thanks for friends and family... And hey, we've got pumpkin pie. How can you
argue with that?

Well, we hope to see you all soon.

Turn on the music,

Linford for Over the Rhine

ps For a few more days (through the end of November) the entire Over the
Rhine cd catalog is on sale for $9.99. If you *have* to shop on Friday, brew
yourself a good cup of tea, and pay overtherhine.com a visit.