Re: shows / p*rn / ensemble movies / OtR last night @ CEAs

Mallory won for album of the year and Pearlene won for
Artist of the year.  I was very disappointed.  The
cast of Corpus Christi was standing behind me
discussing how shocked they were that OTR lost for
album of the year.  By the way, was anyone on the list
able to see Corpus Christi?

Mariesa
--- "Temmesfeld, Daniel" <dtemmesfeld@eim-inc.com>