Re: Movie Question

Great question..

I'd say things like "You Can Count On Me" and "American Beauty" rate up there. I love all of the performances in YCCOM. But my brain can quantify the four or so major performers in there and really relate. Plus, the characters are so well written that the actors have an easy job. Things like "Taxi Driver" on a lesser major role scale.

Sean Penn has been a stellar career actor, and Mystic River has a myriad of awesome performances through it.

But this question I shall ponder more..