RE: Pornambulist (Simply Being Loved)

It's true...

Bruce & I disagreed about many things during our all-too-brief friendship,
which was tragically ended in service to the OTR community-at-large. Our
completely opposite views, coupled with our understanding that each one was
RIGHT, made for a vibrant, exciting friendship, and damned good radio. In
fact, it might be easier to count those things we DID agree on, nominally:
OTR, porn, and the fact that we disagreed on almost everything.

Bruce, if you bring the porn, I'll bring the dinner party.

-andrew vogel
Manager of Professional Programs
University of Cincinnati College of Pharmacy