Pornambulist (Simply Being Loved)

I wholeheartedly *disagree* with Drew on many topics.. Complete opposite viewpoints on nearly every topic imaginable. That opposites-attract thing is likely why we were such great friends. It's good to remember that there is always at least a little intersection of our Venn Diagrams. Which includes (at a minimum) Over The Rhine and porn. I am in complete agreement with his beliefs and posts on the topic.

Did anyone see 60 Minutes last night? Their lead story was the porn industry in the US. Interesting.

It seems to me to be more of a puritanical type coverup and associated shame with porn in the US that causes problems. If you trek around Amsterdam in the red light district, there's tons of well meaning, well moraled families biking around. How terrible are the Dutch statistics with problems rooted in pornography? I dunno - maybe my perception is wrong, but it seems like they are well adjusted to a lot of it.

Drew, if you won't put in a porn DVD at your next dinner party, maybe I will.

And she wonders how she ever got here as she goes under again,
Girls on film (two minutes later),