Re: Re: Er....

On 11/21/03 2:27 PM, quoth the effervescent petert@interchange.ubc.ca at
petert@interchange.ubc.ca:

>On Fri, 21 Nov 2003, Rick Callender wrote:
>> --- Ysobelle@aol.com wrote:
>
>> > Has anyone heard from Don Smith in the last day or so?
>>
>> um, no. why do you ask?
>
>Presumably because he's in Turkey, and there was a terrorist attack there
>recently ...

Several, actually. And he said he was going into Istanbul soon, though by
my calculations, he meant tomorrow at the earliest. I hope.

I would be tempted to call him, if his number hadn't been in my old,
stolen phone, and had I a shred of evidence his phone would work now
wherever he is.

Gah. Just...gah.