Rip Torn (was RE: too early?)

re the porn/pron/tron/torn thing

I've been around this list long enough to know that it's kind of pointless asking folks to not discuss a particular thing (nor do I think I want to be told what to talk about)

But I've also been around the block enough times to know that one man's "just sex" is another man's addiction/demon/devastation/lifelong battle. And that's nothing to take lightly.

So maybe a little peace love and understanding all around would be in order.

Just a thought...

Kelvin

Do I contradict myself?
Very well, I contradict myself.