Colorado (was Re: Send Kylie To The Other Side Of The World)

--- OncleBoo@aol.com wrote:

> Hope not getting to see OtR in CO didn't ruin the trip for
> you...

It didn't.  Thanks to OtR booking the dates in the first place I
got a 3+ week vacation out of it spent with friends and family
and had a great, great, hugely fun time.  It helps to have a 10
cd catalog + some bootlegs of theirs to let your ears fall back
on that always remind you why they're your favorite band to
begin with.  Besides, if I've flown out twice now to catch a
couple shows, I'm sure I'll fly out again.

michelle