mp3 rarities vine...Great Idea!

If anyone gets all the mp3's I'd love to have them.  My computer went on the fritz the other day and when I tried to play my OTR mp3's they all came up "errors".  So, now no OTR rarities.  If anyone would be kind enough  please help.  I'd gladly pay you tuesday for the rarities today.  hee, hee  Well, chat with you all soon!

Oh by the way, I'll be a no-show this year for the Christmas Show.  Marc works 3-11's on Fridays.  sniff, sniff  So, I'll be waiting for all your wonderful reviews.

TTFN!  ~~ Jessica

Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:31:00 -0600
From: "Chad Clement"
Subject: Re: mp3 rarities

If someone could send me the four or five that I'm missing, I can start a
vine with a CD of the original MP3s (thinking of the listees with iPods and
the like) and a couple CDs of the mp3s ripped to standard CD format. Any
interest in this? For the burnerless, we could easily work something out
for you. I can receive the mp3s at this account as attachments (but
probably only one at a time). Here's what we'll need to get it started:

"Anyway" - as performed by Rainy Day Assembly from What It Takes to Please
You
"Rhapsodie" - as performed by, well, someone from What It Takes to Please
You
"Toledo" - pre-CRF...I think it's just slightly different from the version
on there
"When I Go (Live)"
"The Seahorse (Live)" - I think it may have been the version with Summertime
"I Shall Be Released" - have it ripped on CD, bu! t I don't want to lose
quality converting back to MP3

Also...anything else that wasn't on my initial list:
http://www.actwin.com/OtR/month.200311/msg00103.html

Too much time on my hands,
- -Chad

Do you Yahoo!?