Re: mp3 rarities

> This link explains how vines are implemented on the
> Cowboy Junkies message board and the OtR forum:
> http://webpages.marshall.edu/~reed/vine_etiquite.htm

Those are the rules I was going to post...If there's anyone that doesn't
know what this is all about, that's your resource.  Contrary to what that
page says, I'll work something out for those of you without burners who want
the audio CD format.

> In *this* particular case, the music would be mp3 rather than CD audio
> format.

I think I'm going to send out (all together..not in two different vines) one
CD containing all the mp3 files themselves, and two (maybe three) discs
containing the mp3s ripped to a standard audio CD.

> It will be more difficult signing up for and tracking a vine using an
email
> list vs. a message board, but I suppose that with diligence and grace all
> things are possible.

I don't have a message board, but diligence and grace...well...we'll see..I
think I have a decent system worked out for doing this via email (fingers
crossed).  I decided to wait on approval from K&L before I actually got
things going, though, given that these aren't quite the same as the live
shows typically passed around the list.  Once I get the go-ahead, I'll post
all the details.

-Chad