Re: mp3 trade?--question

Damian asked:
> I know this has been asked before, but I haven't been able to find an
> answer:  does anyone have a full list of the MP3 Rarities?

I know of 27 MP3 Rarities.  I have 25 of those right now, and I know what
the other two are.  There may be more, though.  For what it's worth, here's
what I have (in alphabetical order...I haven't got dates):

1. All I Need is Everything (Chamber Music Mix)
2. And Can It Be (Live)
3. Anything At All (Live, prior to release on Ohio)
4. Cast Me Away (Live)
5. Circle of Quiet (Live)
6. Faithfully Dangerous (Live)
7. Fever (From the Hidden Treasues compilation)
8. Give Me Strength (Third Watch Mix)
9. Holy Rain (Live)
10. How Long Have You Been Stoned (Long Version)
11. I Shall Be Released (Taft show with Bill Mallonee)
12. If Nothing Else (Acoustic)
13. If Nothing Else (Beatbox Remix)
14. Jack's Valentine (live with Leo Kottke)
15. Like A Radio/Ain't No Sunshine (Live)
16. Little Blue River (Live)
17. Lucy (Live)
18. Lucy and the Reverend (Live)
19. My Love is a Fever (Acoustic)
20. My Love is a Fever (Live)
21. Nobody Number One (Remix)
22. Orphan Girl (live with Buddy & Julie Miller)
23. Poughkeepsie (Live)
24. Rhapsodie (Live)
25. Spinning (Live)

Others that I know I had at one point, but no longer have for some reason:
26. Rhapsodie (cover from What It Takes to Please You)
27. Happy Christmas (War is Over) (Taft finale from a few years back)

If there's any interest, and someone can send me what I'm missing, we could
always start a vine or tree or what have you with these.  Let me know.

-Chad