mp3 trade?--question

Hey guys!  I don't know if any of you remember me but I decided to join the
list again after getting settled here in Seattle!  I was pretty quiet about
posting but glad to hear that most of the people I recognized are still
posting away!

I was wondering if there was anyone that had an extensive collection of the
mp3's of the month.  I missed a lot of them because of the move.  (For
months I was trying to get settled in and had a computer change.)  Anyways,
I have a lot of live stuff I could trade.  E-mail me and I can list what I
have.

I do have two questions that I have been meaning to ask the list for some
time. I keep getting these two questions in response to people asking who my
favorite band etc. is...

What kind of music do they do/ who would you compare them to?  *Ummm....*

Are they a christian band/ are they christians?  (I hate this question but
I'm tired of not knowing what in the heck to say.  Could anyone help me out?
I'm sure you've all been asked the same question.

Thanks!  I hope you all have a great week.

Keisha