Re: Rockbottom Brewery Plans

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003, Margaret O'Brien wrote:

> rhys wrote:
> "wait, i forgot to ask, do they have fun imported beers?
> and good hot chocolate? the kind that has not been flash dried within an
> inch of its previous taste experience?"
>
> They brew their own root beer and it's friggin awesome! FRIGGIN AWESOME,
> I say! What more could anyone possibly need? lovelove, Margarita

HOT CHOCOLATE

i say that's what more anyone could ask,

it will be cold

hot cocoa, actually is what i mean. hot milk, lots of cocoa, a little
sugar, a little cinnamon, a little black pepper

so craem on top

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

yet another way to end the day (:

rhys

--
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.