RE: Taft Plans

I'm working on it... I've got a written request in to HQ, and once I sort
out a couple of other things, I'll be able to announce. What did people
think about the music last year? I heard conflicting reports -- some loved
it and some wanted more opportunity to visit (rather than listening).

> 2) Nikki, there are worse things than being indebted to Bruce.

Name six!

> 3) does Uno's pizza suck? I'm not sure I've actually tasted
> it--I think I usually show up late and am too busy staring
> and grinning to acknowledge whether or not I have food in my mouth.

Uno's pizza sucks as much as anything soaked in butter can suck.