Re: wispered secrets of time

On Mon, 3 Nov 2003, Shelley Ouellette wrote:
> I miss New Mexico so much.  It has such beauty and such grace.

I've only been to New Mexico once, three years ago, but I loved driving
down those roads and visiting the Very Large Array, etc.  I'm a life-long
fan of _Koyaanisqatsi_, and I believe some of the fabulous nature scenery
in the first part of that film was shot in that area -- as I drove to my
friend's place in Socorro, just an hour or so south of Albuquerque, I kept
thinking how beautiful everything was.  Well, as beautiful as any place
with drought conditions and dry creek beds can be.  :)

--- Peter T. Chattaway --------------------------- peter@chattaway.com ---
Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee