RE: wispered secrets of time

Shelley Ouellette wrote:
wispered secrets of time

?..I am a native of the land of enchantment.  There are so many beauties
there.  I can hear the wind move through the canyons....smell the sand
mixed with the bittersweet smell of sage brush, pinon, and juniper.  I
can hear the coyotes cry to mother moon.  I can feel the warm breath of
the fire and hear it wisper the secrets of time.  I miss New Mexico so
much. ,,,,It has such beauty and such grace.....  Home...home...San
Felipe de Neri in old town square with its crusifix that makes one feel
so guilty that it is hard to hold in the tears....... I miss the
desert.  "
Shelley

Shelley,
My sister lives in Albuquerque and I love my visits there.  Last year
before Christmas we visited the River of Lights at the Botanical
Gardens...it is quite spectacular.  Here's a pic:
http://www.msnusers.com/av66u7a4gmtpajo0380q38ak01/Documents/Pictures%2F
albuquerque%2012.02%20005.jpg

I think Old Town is my absolute favorite place to be at Christmas with
the luminarias and mesquite and pinion burning in kiva fireplaces and
pueblo style buildings .
My sister makes a big Southwest style dinner over the holiday with lots
of old New Mexico recipies.  (Sopapias with honey...yum)
I love New Mexico  and have for 20 years.  There is magic there that
only a few know about.