RE: Important news....

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003, Peter T. Chattaway wrote:

Seriously? Going out and faking it would be less difficult than halting the tour? Not for a band such as this, I would think. For a band like this which prides itself on its honesty or authenticity or whatever, a serious relationship problem would be like a sore throat -- you've gotta call off the show until you're in a condition to perform again.