Re: Gads, tickets, and supermarts

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003, Rick Callender wrote:
> > dave gave me grief the whole way home (whil following/being in front
> > of your handy jeep) about not getting together with you guys. i told
> > him we were all shy.
> >
> > he laughed at me.
>
> it must be true then!

i guess so!

maybe somehow we could.. um something
?

my wifely scheduling duties overwhelm me.

he has the calendar.

suddenly now that we are married, people talk to me to schedul stuff.

so i try. then the day of/before, he tells me 'oops, did you plan X on
this day? i've go tthis thing planned..'

argh!

> as for taft, when i checked the otr website yesterday, the taft show
> (and others) were still on the docket. (sp?) so until that changes, i am
> going to assume it's still on!

yay!

i guess i should try to buy tickets.

i was hoping to sit with a listeeoo or twoo, but don't know how ot
coordinate such things

> time to FINALLY get working!

mmmm

did your line segments break? mine did. i'm trying to do linecharts
representing visible stuff from a location on a map.

confused? iwas too!

rhys

--
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.