Gads.

Karin, Linford, et al:

We wouldn't be the Rhinelanders we are if we didn't respect your
decisions. And we wouldn't be the nice people our mothers raised if we
didn't say we wish you all the best, and we'll just wait for y'all to
come back.

No Taft show, I assume? Alas. I was going to beg Anita to make those
waffles again. I was even going to attempt brownies. But there's always
next year. I may even have perfected the recipie by then.

Bright blessings on all of you, and we'll see you when we see you.