RE: interview

On Tue, 28 Oct 2003, Sweet & Tender Hooligan wrote:
> To be fair, "Ohio" also got a positive notice in the article.

In the course of the article, yes, but I am also told that the f-word is
the reason why _Ohio_ never got an actual *review*.

Or something like that.  I don't follow CT's music coverage, so this is
all very, very second-hand.

--- Peter T. Chattaway --------------------------- peter@chattaway.com ---
Nothing tells memories from ordinary moments; only afterwards do they
   claim remembrance, on account of their scars. -- Chris Marker, La Jetee