RE: oh no..

> have you received the sad, sad news?

It is, indeed, sad for those who will not have an opportunity to see the band on the west coast. It is, however, excellent to hear that K&L are putting aside that which is least important to work on that which is most important. So many marriages fall apart (my own included) because the people involved aren't able to do that, or because they don't see that they need to until it is too late.

They've been quenching my thirsts for a good long while now, and I will remember them in my prayers as they water their own private garden.

=

s&th
hooligan@apostate.com
www.jaquelinerose.com

"When you're young, your potential is infinite.
You might do anything, really. You might be
great. You might be Einstein. You might be
Goethe. Then you get to an age where what
you might be gives way to what you have
been. You weren't Einstein. You weren't
anything. That's a bad moment."

                   - Charlie Kaufman