RE: Re: Over the Rhine: Upcoming dates, volunteers etc

--- Chris Queen <cqueen@tmsmail.net> wrote:
> Maybe so, but as long as that night was, it would have been nice to have had
> a place to sit during the show.

This is true.  That's why we went out to the car and sat.  Admittedly, we lost
our space front and center to some guy who simply stood there (in our spot) the
entire show, only to promptly lean in between the two monitor speakers and
snatch Karin's setlist (which I really wanted) and take off without a word to
anyone.  I mean I would have talked to the guy if he would have shared our old
spot with us--that is if he *wanted* to talk to anyone.  I'm sure he's reading
this now and cursing me for my brashness.  All's fair though in SRO etiquette.

Trust,
Mark

=====