Cambridge show

I know this is late (as the show took place on the 14th), but although I've
seen them play dozens of times, it never pales.  Living in a new city,
keeping my life together, and being hit with personal epiphanies has been a
challenge, in spite of the fact that all this change is desperately
wonderful.  Well, seeing their show was like being home...truly.  My move
has officially been christened.

There is nothing like witnessing five people doing what they were made to
do.  It's like the universe swings wide and for a brief span, everything
makes sense.  It gives me hope that it IS possible to find that place...to
hunt it down and not let it go...  (I would continue with
Jacob-and-the-angel allusions, but Linford already does that magnificently
well. ;)

I won't elaborate on the set, as there have already been some great reviews
lately, but I must share my delight at hearing Professional Daydreamer live
for the first time (Karin on keyboard), as well as the Lifelong Fling/Ain't
No Sunshine number...  Then Paul leveling the crowd with one fell swoop
during his When I Go solo...  This is the third time I've seen him do it and
I'm *still* so heartbreakingly and utterly floored.

Our encore?

All I Need Is Everything
Cruel & Pretty
Changes Come

After I sweep the fragments of myself back together, a voice inside says,
"All shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be
well."

Have a great night, everyone.  Keep bringing 'em to the shows!

Ever,
Ana Maria

There is a crack in everything.  That's how the light gets in.
~ Leonard Cohen