Re: Re: Over the Rhine: Upcoming dates, volunteers etc

They played at Eddie's Attic before, so it's not a question of not knowing
about it.  I'm guessing it's what fits their schedule.  I like the nicer places
too, but there's something exciting about being in a SRO crowd all smashed
together, everyone's faces turned toward the stage in a common interest.  It
makes the show more urgent.  Sitting down you just don't have that same energy.

=====