Re: Over the Rhine: Upcoming dates, volunteers etc

otrhine@aol.com wrote:
>(other cities tba include DC, Lexington, Atlanta (a full show this time),
>Nashville, Chicago, Champaign, Milwaukee)

   I don't know if I could ask for any better Christmas present than
an Atlanta Christmas Over the Rhine show.  I had pondered driving to
Nashville for a Christmas show, but this is even better.

   ...and with Caedmon's Call coming into town on Dec. 12 and presumably
Over the Rhine arriving sometime later that week.  Well, this could
be the greatest Christmas EVER.  Maybe as good as the Christmas my
parents bought me the Atari 2600.  Maybe.  Combat was a pretty fun game.

   Now, if OtR could play at some classy venue like the the Agora Ballroom
at the FOX or even Eddie's Attic instead of dives like The Echo Lounge.
Well, I won't ask for too much.

   Darlin', Christmas is coming,

   Jeff

--