Re: Friday vs. Saturday, Brian's experiment in spontaneity

kim@kimcartphoto.com wrote:

>I would have to back you up on this one, Jennifer.

well kim, i'll gladly take your recommendation under
advisement.

however, there are a couple significant flaws in your
logic:

>over my research results, I have concluded that the
coolest and funnest
>people will in fact be attending the Friday night
show. Brian, forget

if i'm not planning on being there friday then how can
you possibly claim this?

>yourself? If you die suddenly between Friday night
and Saturday, or you
>get a really bad case of the flu, you can't go to the
Saturday show
>anyway. You'd kick yourself repeatedly for not
heeding Jen's advice. I

what if i die on the way to the show friday night,
costing me my opportunity to meet tim on saturday?

>think you know what you need to do here.

yeah...i'll be there :-)

bks