Friday vs. Saturday, Brian's experiment in spontaneity

jen cox <jen@cox-tv.com> wrote:

> I think Brian should just go Friday instead of
> Saturday.

I've always wanted to go back-to-back nights.  But I
think I'd like a quiet night at home on a Friday
better.  We'll see.

> (So it Tim coming or what?)

Yes, as of now Tim's headed over to scenic Butler
County Saturday afternoon.  I've procured two tickets
for Sat. night (thank you kind soul...and you know who
you are).

But given the way planning for this weekend has gone
that's all going to change at least once more :-)

Jen, it's good seeing you hanging around here.

I'm tempted to go Friday just to cross paths w/ you,
Randy and the gang again.

bks

=====
Speed doesn't kill...