Email change: Hazel410 --> Miscelena

Oh, BTW, this is my new email; I was formerly hazel410@aol.com.
~~~

Longer detailed explanation for the curious:

Hazel410 was the best I could come up with on the spot in the three
seconds I had to pick a name when I set up my AOL account circa 1995:
hazel is my eye color and 410 is my area code.  (No, it had nothing to do
with Jack's wife's name being Hazel! ;)

About a month after that, I set up a new screenname, miscelena, and used
that for personal emails: friends/family, etc.

When I joined the OTR list, I wanted that (occasionally-enormous) quantity
of email to go to a different account, and revived the hazel410 screenname
for that use.  It hasn't gone away, but I've unsubscribed it.  I wasn't
getting all the posts there anyway.

BTW: when I re-subscribed with this name, it required a confirmation
email, something I don't remember having to do before. (?)

Anywho: now that I've acquired 'miscelena.com', I'm consolidating all of
my email into that one place.  There's nothing at the site yet, but I
imagine I'll rearrange my OTR pages and move them over to
miscelena.com/OTR eventually.

I remain...
Anita