Goggles On

Honestly, at first I thought he was wearing one of his own OHIO tshirts. I had to look closely to see that it was, indeed, a Milkweg/Amsterdam tshirt.

NP: Television | Adventure

Paul Soupiset <soupiset@toolbox.net> wrote:
Ah. Today we finally got another gust oš fall-like weather in San Antonio.
Canšt wait for the Detquists to hit Austin....

OK Listees. Screw on your goggles. Visual question of the day:
Has anyone seen the melkweg/amsterdam logo on Linfordšs shirt
(1 of the photos they ship with the LP)?

What did it instantly remind you of?

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com