Let's see Rolling Stone review "Ohio"

Why?

Why does the (sadly) most prominent music magazine still ignore Over the Rhine?

I'd love to hear what they'd say about 'Ohio'.

Join me: Write to letters@rollingstone.com and let them know that the album of the year has slipped right underneath their radar, and if they have any integrity left (doubtful) they should chase it down and review it.

Stranger things have happened. Never forget that rave review they gave Chagall Guevara's first (and only) album...

Jeffrey

Reviews, interviews, and stylistic inconsistencies at
http://promontoryartists.org/lookingcloser