Re: 1st anaversary of bali bombings

hi aaron,

thanks for replying, i no it is a touchy subject that not all people want to talk about, but im just glad that you wrote that, because im not from the usa, i dont no what type of news coverage you all have on these things, its nice to no that it is known even thought we would all like to forget about these terible things,

anyway as i said it is a touchy subject and im ending it here,

i hope you are all safe and well

from emily

Aaron Edwards <edwardsaaron2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
I feel your pain Emily. In many ways, the Bali Bombings saddened me more than the September 11th attack, for Bali has a very special place in my heart
In 1999, I went to Bali for a couple weeks with my church. I saw a lot of the island, and comuned with many great people. I walked the very spot where the car bomb went off. In fact, one of the pastors on the island owns a hotel a few hundred feet away.
Anyway, my prayers and thoughts are with all of the Balineese and Australians who mourn the tradgedy on this day.

Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"