Re: seen on ebay

Zayne,
This is a Scampering Songs release of TWHF ca. 1990-1991.  There are 4
different iterations of this CD--each differing only slightly one from another.

The seller does not specify which of the two SS versions this one is (and I
suspect they probably aren't aware that two distinct versions exist).  The two
SS versions are identical except one has artist and title information printed
on the vellum cover and one does not.  The one that does not is more rare and
more desirable--some estimates are that only 500 originally existed of this run
of the CD booklets.  I have no idea if this is true or not.  I doubt anyone
could say definitively...  Maybe I'll ask linford.  Maybe I'll get him to sign
mine when I ask him... but I digress.

SEE YA on the 19th, Z!
You should come to Atlanta the day before.  It's historically a better show
than Nashville shows...
Mark

=====