Monk's New Music / Drew's New Forum

Well, I got the new Monk CD today.  It's really
good.  Several of the songs were on the 'O' EP,
but perhaps different recordings of them.  This
Monk CD, When I Consider How My Light Is Spent,
is similar to past Monk works... great guitar
work, ambience, part of the wonder that is Ric.

In other news... I hate forums.  Do offense to
Drew, you're doing a kickass job & I love you
dearly, but I just hate forums altogether.  I
don't like the threading, and I don't like the
hard-to-navigate and chit-chattiness of it all.
I just like the simplicity of the Actwin List.
It's easy to navigate, easy to skip over the
posters that are dingii.

So, I'll just stay here then...

no forum for me,
Dan