RE: show last night

> > And he does an excellent Linford impression.
> >
> Tell me about that!

Basically, at one point, Karin commented how Linford would normally say
something about the "mini-mall" they bring with them, but he had no mike
that evening. I forget how it then came about, but it was decided that
Paul would do the spiel instead:

"So, now Linford would say" (cue slow, contemplative Linford-esque voice
here) "'weelllll.... it seems that somehow we accidentily made a double
album...' And then he would say, 'we've got some stuff in the back room
there... including our wildly popular "wine me... dine me... over. the.
rhine me" shirt...' "

There was more in there, but i don't really remember it all now. But in
any case, it was very amusing. :)

-- rachel