LP; Stacks Of Wax; Hell Bent For Vinyl

I just dropped the needle on the record, for the first time. If not
virgin vinyl, at least it's Virgin Backporch vinyl.

The experience takes me back to the era when this kind of music actually
got past the powers that be, and made lots of money by selling millions
of copies, because it was all over your AM radio. I recommend the film
_Welcome To L.A._, which, revolves around the elaborate process of
recording of an album.

My first project should be the transferring of the LP records to CD, so
I can hear the warmth of the pops and clicks in a more convenient
format.

Secondly, I must start a campaign to get the OTR back catalogue out on
wax cylinder.

BMG Records is testing Suncom anti-copying software on the new Anthony
Hamilton CD, but Princeton Ph.D. student, Halderman published the fact
that you can hold down the shift key on your computer keyboard.

Macrovision is also working on a CD copy protection system.

NP-> Nelson Martinez- "El Caballo Blanco"

p.s. It's still summer here, almost 80 degrees, today.

"I think there's an innocence about the midwest that walks hand in hand
with a kind of mental illness..." Linford Detweiler 1993