Hell Bent For Vinyl: So Close, So Close, And Yet So Far

A parcel, which, I think is  my Hi-Fi Stereophonic vinyl copy of _OHIO_,
has been in the office of my apartment complex since Monday.

I awaken too late every day to procure the aforementioned parcel.

NP-> Burt Reynolds- "Let's Do Something Cheap And Superficial"

p.s. This song would be a great one for Linford's voice.

"I think there's an innocence about the midwest that walks hand in hand
with a kind of mental illness..." Linford Detweiler 1993