moondogs

So, is anyone else going to the show at Moondog's tomorrow night? I'll be
there, and i'm dragging my boy along, too.

... Does anyone have any idea how to get to this place, anyway? I'm
trusting in mapquest here, and i'm not convinced that's the best of ideas.

I'm excited, though -- i haven't seen OtR since, er, CStone... '98, i
think. And i've never seen them at an indoor concert (two CStones and one
PapaFest)... i have to admit some degree of concern about this whole 'pub'
concept, though. I Hate Hate Hate cigarette smoke. Must remember to take
my asthma inhaler before going. Erg.

Sadly, i will not have finished my experiment in corset*-making by then,
so i'm not yet sure what i'll be wearing. Also, i suppose i'll have to
dress for it being in the 70s when i go into the concert, and in the 50s
when i leave. Pittsburgh weather is so very, very odd.

Oh, and one last thing: does OtR accept credit cards at their shows? I
expect to be acquiring some schtuff, so i should figure out if i need to
stop by an ATM tomorrow.

-- rachel

*okay, so it's really just a tight-fitting boned top, but not quite
tight enough to be a corset. but it's my first attempt at such,
regardless, and i won't have finished by tomorrow evening, since i'm not
done now and won't have time again before then.