Re: Re: Hive (on topic in a vague and distant way)

On 10/8/03 7:52 AM, quoth the effervescent Lynzi at indigoebony@yahoo.com:

>>(Rolling on the floor) Oh, yeah-- strange is one word for it. I still
>>remember my couch attempting to suffocate you, and Jay nearly falling
>>out of my building's window on a cool, shady afternoon....
>
>yes, but the trouble is, I don't remember this.
>...Drew? does the being linked with the Hive (tm) involve some memory
>loss? are there any other harmful side-effects, like groggyness, insomnia,
>hypersomnia, or dizziness?
>
>LH

That all-morning trip to the emergency room must have been surgically
removed from your brain, then. Tell me, do you at least remember making
the bathtub look like an outtake from Psycho?

I'll assume it was a further Hive influence that made you quote the
ENTIRE digest, right?

Sigh. HiveKids these days....