Re: Howdy

In a message dated 10/2/2003 6:33:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time, edwardsaaron2000@yahoo.com writes:

> Doesn't Singapore's airport totally rock? I spent a
> good nine hours there a few years back. I wish I could
> have seen more of the country, but alas it was the
> middle of the night so ev everything was closed. I
> wrote a poem about the experience, last spring. I
> would share it, but that is on another computer.

Honestly, I couldn't tell you much about Singapore's airport.  I did spend a few hours there, but was too tired to look around much.  I did get to spend a couple days in Singapore itself though and certainly enjoyed it.

My current haunt where I'm writing from this time is Bangalore, India.  I may have failed to get a post to the list when I was in Calcutta, but this time I think I may finally succeed in being the first listie to post from India.

I hope nothing exciting has been discussed by y'all lately.  I don't want to feel compelled to read through all the messages sitting in my in box when I get home...

Speaking of which, I'll be back home on Wednesday morning after passing back through Singapore (and Tokyo too, just to be fair).  It's been a good, though short, trip, but I'll be glad to see SoCal again.

Peace, y'all...

Steve
oncleboo@aol.com